2nd and 4th Thursday of Each Month
Centre for Spiritual Living, Edmonton. Please enter through side door on the west side of the building. New members are always welcome at all times!
Communication as a tool to express Oneness.
The Mission of the Spiritual Living Toastmaster club is to provide a supportive, positive, fun learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, to speak from their authentic self, which in turn fosters self-confidence and personal growth.
If you want to:
- Communicate effectively with others at work or at home.
- Connect with new people and learn in a fun, supportive environment.
- Increase your confidence.
- Learn to think qucikly and clearly on your feet.
- Overcome your fear of public speaking.
- Develop better presentation skills.
- Build strong leadership abilities.
- Improve your interview skills.
Toastmasters can help get you where you want to be!
The Toastmasters program adopts a "learn-by-doing" philosophy where members learn how to deliver speeches and perform club roles. The Toastmasters program is divided into two separate tracks, Communication and Leadership, with members progressing along each track by presenting speeches and taking on roles within their club, district, and Toastmasters International.
Official Toastmaster Website: http://1399120.toastmastersclubs.org