We compassionately provide caring support and spiritual comfort to congregants who are experiencing any of life's transitions and the familiar trials that characterize daily life. It is a ministry of presence, which is centered in caring acceptance, a non-judgmental stance and physical and emotional availability. It is focused on healing, guiding, supporting, reconciling, nurturing, liberating and empowering people in whatever situation they find themselves.
COMFORT, MEANING, DIGNITY
The Spiritual Care Team brings the presence of compassion and care to those in our spiritual community who are experiencing challenges involving:
- Serious illness
- Dying and death
- Grief and loss
- Visits in home or hospital and offers Affirmative Prayer
- Recognizes the Spiritual Principle of Wholeness
- Is a compassionate presence for those whose soul’s may be seeking transition
- Offers support to members and their families in grief and loss
- Provides resources and referrals
If you wish to have a visit from The Spiritual Care Team, contact us.