After his miraculous self-healing, Dr. Joe Dispenza travelled the world to learn the common traits and beliefs of people who have had remarkable results. They all:
- Develop a deep relationship with the unseen force for good.
- Take responsibility for their lives. They understand that their mismanagement of their lives created the situation.
- Realize that the best way to move from the old self to the new is to be creative.
- Ask open-ended questions.
- Believe that life is not predetermined.
Einstein said, "The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift." In order to make a change in our lives, we must put down some of the rational mind and surrender to the field of the unknown.
J. Krishnamurti says in his book As One Is: To Free the Mind From All Conditioning, "The mind can only be free when it is completely still.... It cannot find anything new with the burden of the past, with the burden of knowledge."
"Everyone has an urge to live, to sing, to dance, to accomplish something, to love something, to give something, and the moment we stop the loving and the giving, we are forlorn. We are unhappy." -- William Shakespeare
The world---and this Infinite Divine Intelligence---is awaiting our next thought.